Pre-K Program Overview
The Pre-Kindergarten Technology Program at Cherry Valley Springfield
includes a once a week meeting in the Elementary Computer Lab each week. Mr. Strange will be teaching Pre-K for the 2014-2015 School Year. You can see his website here.
The main objectives of the program include:
- To understand how computers can allow them to be creators - not just consumers.
- To expose students to various computer technologies they will use in their educational career
- To build confidence in student technology use and to encourage their exploration and use of technology throughout their educational career
- To learn basic computer parts and how to operate them
- To learn basic computer and web navigation skills