Kindergarten Tech Program Overview
The Kindergarten Technology Program at Cherry Valley Springfield
includes a once a week meeting in the Elementary Computer Lab each week.
Mr. Strange will be teaching Kindergarten for the 2015-2016 School Year. You can see his website here.
The main objectives of the program include:
- To expose students to various computer technologies they will use in their educational career
- To build confidence in student technology use and to encourage their exploration and use of technology throughout their educational career
- To learn basic computer parts and how to operate them
- To describe and understand the differences between various computers
- To familiarize students with the keyboard, including key and letter location
- To learn basic web navigation skills
- To learn the power of computers, not only for entertainment, but for educational purposes
See the full sequence of what Kindergarten did in tech during the 2014-2015 school year at: deboyace.com/k.